Sevilla Building Blocks by HABA
Your child will love the crazy patterns and fun shapes of the Sevilla Building Blocks from Haba.
- Constructing a dreamland is fully possible with these wooden playthings.
- Each block is uniquely carved in its own imaginative shape and finely painted using only the best paints and lacquers.
- Some of the blocks are adorned with unique features such as a bell, mirror, rattle, magnifying glass and even a prism!
- A wonderfully variant and entertaining set, sure to amuse children and adults alike with its limitless stacking potential.
- Includes 25 blocks.
- Designed by Ines Froemet in Germany.
- Wooden pieces are carefully sanded to remove rough edges, and are coated in a nontoxic paint.
- Largest Block: L 4.7 x W 1.6 x H 1.6 in ; Smallest Block: L 1.6 x W 1.6 x H 1.6 in
- AGE: 1 Year+
- Creative Expression
This product is especially good for encouraging imaginative and creative play in your child. This can help children learn about making decisions and developing a sense of self. (ex. Crayons)
This product helps to encourage problem solving and abstract symbolic reasoning. This may also include spatial reasoning, counting, matching and sorting. (ex. Puzzles)
- Fine Motor
This product helps to develop detail-oriented hand coordination. This includes writing, cutting, tracing and many crafts. This also encompasses many self-care skills, such as buttoning, lacing and zipping. (ex. Lacing toy)
- Independent Play
This product encourages a child to play and problem solve by themselves. This helps to develop a sense of autonomy and self-confidence in one's own abilities. (ex. Play mats)
- Made in Europe
This product is manufactured in a country that belongs to the European Union, and as such, is produced under the laws and regulations of the EU. To see full list of EU countries: